Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You

In order to get to you, individually,
I must talk in the first person.
I have to get you to drop modesty.
I need to tell you goodnight.
America supports you.
Have you recently been called a geek?
We are making sure you have access.
You are not a gadget.
Are you ready?
Grace to you.
It's all about you.
If you think it can't affect you, your family,
and your friends, your are sadly mistaken.
You're all I think about.
Thank you for smoking.
What would you do?
Fuck you, penguin.
I will teach you to be rich.
You look nice today.
Do you feel it?
Can you run it?
Did you know?
Stop, you're killing me!
You're going to love it.
This will destroy you.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. You was really hard. You can do you, too. And I didn't beat you to doing me, as you already did me. Maybe now I'll do you. Be scared! Be very scared!

    ReplyDelete