Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Journey Back in Time

My life according to Google's toolbar history, oddly in order.
Some are not mine, but sadly most are.

babiesrus
amy winehouse tattoos
mintview women's care obgyn
cough medicine for pregnancy
allen tate realty
the buttercup stationary
nursing babies
who was voted off of american idol
personal finance
wicked the musical
farmers marker, charlotte, nc
janes addiction t-shirts
dallas willard
critics of dallas willard
rambo 2008 review-NOT MINE!
I have mold on my grill
cleaning mold growth on grill
lecto divina
critics of lectio divina
my toilet water is brown
what is the difference between where and were
how long to boil hot dogs
where does spongebob work
after spinach is thawed how long is it still good
u2 song lyrics
yew trees
dizziness
friendship school of charlotte
why is my furnace making a buzzing sound
charlotte mecklenburg schools
free bejeweled
can pzfatlzgraph go in the oven

***disclaimer-I know this seems like an exercise from facebook...understood.***

3 comments:

  1. Where does SpongeBob work and How long to boil hot dogs are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have tears of delight in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete