Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Alphabet.

(I stole Slinky's idea. I'm going through the alphabet of my search history. This is fun.)

Abundant life
Abraham and Isaac
A priest and a rabbi
Babies in suitcases
Bible scriptures for baby
Bear fruit
Charlotte organic delivery
Charlotte Sunday brunch
Charlotte zombie walk
Dead Snow
Discovering Jade
Entendre
Everything is beautiful
Early miscarriage
Feed my starving children
Flour
Fish sauce
Got a new Mac
Garden zombie
General Hospital Lauren
Housekeeping service
Hiddenite
How to install a window unit AC
I don't speak French in French
If you chop a snake in half
I can tell that we are gonna be friends
Judges 4:21
Jar lifter
Jung Redbook
Knock knock joke
Kwik Save boss
Knowing the shepherd
Last exorcism
Lorem ipsum
Lawyer North Carolina starting salary
Mac icons
Monsters of Folk
Mooresville
Nearest airport Sunnyvale
No love
Next Day
Ogle
Oil spill from space
One church
Poetry assignment
Proselyte
Painting tress in the distance
Quotes from Zombie Honeymoon
Question Mark
Quill
Redneck woman
Report spam
Rico suave
Sex offender registry
Scarlet begonias
Sweet potato pie
The Artist's Way
Taxidermy
Thai Palace
Unemployment
Unity in Christ
Ugly Americans
Very early miscarriage
Visiting Florence
Venice
Watermelons
Why anonymity?
Where do KC and JOJO go to church?
Xbox
Xanga
Xe
Your mama is so ugly
You are the food that I would eat
Young men will see visions
Zombie surprise party
Zombie lawn sculpture
Zion

1 comment:

  1. It's so awesome to see your poetry again, me! Please teach me how to have written this...

    ReplyDelete