Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School Bus

So, Mama,
so, yeah, so,
I may like Bus 30.
Because the only Old Bus
that I know I don't like
is Bus 35.
I may like Bus 30.

Hey, Mama,
like,
I've heard that some busses
smell weird.
They smell funny.
But not bad.
Not bad at all.

Yeah, cuz,
I know that Bus 30
is one of the Old Ones.
Bus 30.
Cuz, yeah, cuz
I've sawn...

When I went to
3rd
Grade
Summer School
I had
Bus 35.

And that was only an Old Bus.
Bus 35.
Cuz the bus makers,
yeah,
they make numbers.

Do you know what they
stand for?
They stand for
The Number
of that bus they invented.

If it's in the 2 digits
like 29 to 35...
Or something...
Then that's Old Ones.
Cuz, Mama,
like yeah,
like,
most new busses,
yeah, so Mama,
yeah,
so most new busses
have 3 digits.

1 comment:

  1. Buses do smell funny, and I must be very old, as I rode Bus 4.

    ReplyDelete