Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm not bitter.

I'll never miss your touch, the smirk on your face and the sound of your voice so obnoxious
I love as the day begins, to lie in another's arms, to kiss them and to feel your heart break

I'd love to choke you in my arms as you wheeze so violently and disturbed
And I'd love to stop your heart beat also

To see you in the night, in the light of the moon for you are so pathetic
Your pain, your anger, your lies, your regret fills my heart so full

My one desire is to hate you so much that you never have doubt
The hate that I feel for you is so overpowering that at times I want to shout

I want to shout out that I hate you and I resent you
I want the world to forget and I want you to forget me also

Together we have stood for each other
I will never love you and only another

Please know that I hate you for all that you are not and all that you take
I promise to hate you, drop you, and forget you for as long as you live

No comments:

Post a Comment